Silver is a soft, malleable metal with a characteristic sheen. It has the highest thermal and electrical conductivities of all metals. It is generally found uncombined, or in the sulfide or arsenide ores from which it can be recovered as a cyanide complex which is subsequently reduced to the metal, in aqueous solution, by the use of zinc. The pure metal is stable to water and oxygen but is attacked in air by sulfur bearing compounds to form the characteristic black layer of silver sulfide. It is soluble in sulfuric and nitric acids.
Some silver salts are sensitive to light (e.g. AgI, AgCl and AgBr) and are of fundamental importance to photography. Other applications and industries in which silver is used include the manufacture of jewellery (both as the pure metal and as a constituent of various alloys), the electrical industry (e.g. in the manufacture of contacts) and for the silvering of glass.
Silver powder supplier pure silver particle application:
1. Conductive paste: preparation microelectronics,components production in wiring, packaging, connection and other electronic paste.
2. antibacterial antivirus: all kinds of paper, plastic, textiles of the additive to antibacterial antivirus.
3. As a new anti-infective products, it has a broad spectrum, no drug resistance, not affected by ph value influence, antibacterial, durable, not black oxide and so on many kinds of performance.
4. Can be successfully used in construction, the protection of cultural relics, medical products
5. Mouldproof materials in plastic, ceramic, textile, rubber, medical dressing, coating, adhesive, etc.
6. High purity analysis reagent.
Most of our customers are alloy fabrication companies and coating companies from all over the world. We provide high density silver metal powders with customized sizes. If you did not find the size you need, please email us. We'll be very glad to provide helps.